Our next big free to play high school esports club tournament is now taking registrations at play.flaktest.com – if you have a Flaktest registered esports club and a play portal login, all you need to do is register.
There are awesome prizes up for grabs!
Everything you need to know is below!
STANDARD CONQUEST RULES
- 3 DECKS PREPARED ONLY
- IF MORE THAN 3 DECKS ARE PREPARED IT IS CLASSED AS CHEATING (A SCREENSHOT OF THE DECK SCREEN CAN BE USED TO ENSURE THIS)
- ONLY 1 DECK OF EACH CLASS
- STANDARD DECKS ARE TO BE USED NO WILD
- CLASSES MUST BE TOLD TO OPPONENTS BEFORE THE MATCH BEGINS
- THE SAME CLASSES AND DECKS ARE USED THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRETY OF THE TOURNAMENT
- EACH PLAYERS SEND THEIR CHOSEN DECK LIST TO THE ORGANISER BEFORE THE TOURNAMENT STARTS TO ENSURE THIS
- NO SPECTATORS OTHER THAN IF REFEREES ARE NEEDED
- SCREENSHOTS OF THE VICTORY SCREEN TO PROVE A WIN (A SEPARATE CHANNEL IN THE FG DISCORD TITLED “HEARTHSTONE MATCH SCREENSHOTS” WILL BE AVAILABLE)
- NO 3RD PARTY TOOLS SUCH AS DECK TRACKERS. (PEN AND PAPER ALLOWED)
- A Flaktest High School Esports Club participant is any person directly associated with the school club or team. This includes students, Teacher Representative(s), learning staff and parents/guardians.
- Participants playing in any official Flaktest match or related activity, including community chat, must be enrolled at the secondary school affiliated with the club and team.
- Participants (Students) must maintain an attendance rate of 90% or higher during their time in all Flaktest related activities and communities. Failure to achieve this will result in the participant being suspended until further notice.
- Participants under the age of 15 must provide evidence of parent/guardian approval to be involved in all Flaktest related activities and communities. Please speak to your Teacher Representative for further information.
- Participants who are currently enrolled in five or more ATAR units must provide parent/guardian permission to participate in all Flaktest related activities and communities.
- Participants who are currently signed to a Pro Esports team, have spent time in a gaming house, or are currently competing in professional esports leagues are ineligible to participate in any Flaktest related activity.
- Participants who have a suspended or banned account at the time of registration are ineligible to participate in any Flaktest related activity.
- All participants, Teacher Representative(s), learning staff and parents within a school club must agree to to the rules before participating in any Flaktest related activities and communities.
- HIGH SCHOOL ESPORTS CLUB MEMBERS AND PARTICIPANTS WHO USE EXCESSIVE BAD MANNERS, INSULTS OR OTHER UNRULY BEHAVIOURS THAT BREACH THE CODE OF CONDUCT IN ANY FLAKTEST RELATED ACTIVITIES AND COMMUNITIES WILL BE GIVEN TWO WARNINGS.
- A YELLOW CARD IS PRESENTED TO AN OFFENDING PARTICIPANT AS THEIR FIRST WARNING. A YELLOW CARD INCIDENT IS REPORTED BY MODERATORS AND SENT TO THE CORRESPONDING TEACHER REPRESENTATIVE.
- A RED CARD IS PRESENTED TO AN OFFENDING PARTICIPANT AS THEIR FINAL WARNING. IN SOME CASES A RED CARD MAY BE IMMEDIATELY GIVEN TO A PARTICIPANT, DEPENDING ON THE SEVERITY OF THE BREACH OF CODE OF CONDUCT. A PARTICIPANT WHO HAS RECEIVED A RED CARD WILL BE SUSPENDED FROM THEIR NEXT MATCH, THE TEACHER REPRESENTATIVE WILL BE NOTIFIED, AND A RESOLUTION MEETING WILL TAKE PLACE.
- A RESOLUTION MEETING IS THE ONLY WAY FOR AN OFFENDING PARTICIPANT TO RETURN TO A LEAGUE OR ANY FLAKTEST RELATED ACTIVITY.
- DISQUALIFICATION ARE HANDED DOWN TO THE MOST SEVERE INCIDENTS, SUCH AS CHEATING, MULTIPLE NO SHOWS/FORFEITS OR MULITPLE MINOR OFFENCES IN ANY FLAKTEST RELATED ACTIVITY.
- DISQUALIFICATIONS CAN BE ISSUED TO EITHER A TEAM OR PLAYER.
- IN THE CASE OF A HIGH SCHOOL ESPORTS TEAM DISQUALIFICATION, ALL OR SOME PLAYERS MAY ALSO BE SUSPENDED, DEPENDING ON THE NATURE OF THE CASE.