What is Youth Esports
- For young people new to esports or with experiences
- Play popular esports titles
- Allows young people to follow a pathway to amateur and elite esports leagues
- Youth Esports is fun, thrilling and active!
- Allows young people to learn exciting new STEM skills that connect to the esports and video game industry
What does Youth Esports look like?
- There are a variety of players in each game, with a maximum of 6 for Overwatch.
- Game times are between 20 and 60 minutes and are played on weekends or mid-week after school.
- Games are played locally or from home. Learn more about Online and Local play here.
- Games are organized online via the Flaktest discord channel here