Welcome to the second edition of the Teacher Rep Weekly Newsletter. Last week was a busy for many clubs around Australia and it was great to see such enthusiasm from the students.
As we head into the last few weeks of registration, we have some key pieces of information and dates to help you and your club.
- Term 2 Registration deadline – Friday, March 23th @ 10:00pm AWST
- Team Nomination forms deadline – Tuesday, March 26th, 2019 @ 10:00pm AWST
- Student lists for Teacher Reps – Thursday, March 28th, 2019 @ 10:00am AWST
- Term 2 Team fixtures released – Monday, April 1st, 2019 @ 10:00am AWST
- Youth Esports Open Day – Saturday, April 13th, 2019 @ Curtin Stadium, 10AM – 2PM AWST
- Term 2 Autumn Series – First matches begin Saturday May 4th, 2019 @ 10AM AWST
Welcome to our new and returning clubs!
A big welcome this week to the new and returning Youth Esports Clubs for 2019. Make sure to connect with the teachers at our private Facebook group here
- Rossmoyne Senior High School, Perth WA – Mr Stephen Oldmeadow
- St Norbert College, Perth WA – Mrs Samantha Mark – Previous National Champions
Team Nomination Forms
Clubs can be bigger than we imagine so our platform focuses on delivering relevant and meaningful data to you as Teacher Representatives in the most effective way. One of those ways is the Team Nomination Form, an online form that has the members of each team and the captain fill in their details. Once complete, we will collate the information for your records. You can also request the information on teams freely using the contact form at www.flaktest.com
If your club members are yet to complete the form, we ask that they complete the form before the registration deadline to help us give you and your club members plenty of time to prepare for the Term 2 tournaments.
Teacher Tips – Hosting your first club meeting
Looking to develop a structure to your meetings? We have a guide just for you that will help you get started with hosting your first club meeting and moving forward in a positive direction.