- Season One 2017 Playoffs brings a whole new look to Flaktest Gaming
- CSGO Playoffs kick off Sunday 30/7
- New Term 4 tournaments are up and ready for sign ups
- Make sure to head on over to our Discord Server to connect with the community and keep up with match times
- Make sure to subscribe to our social media, youtube and twitch channels!
Flaktest Gaming ARAM Comp
Tournament starts in:
Flaktest Gaming Season One
2017 Community ARAM TournamentOpen to all members of the community, Flaktest Gaming community tournaments offers an opportunity for young gamers to show their skills in fun and exciting ways. The ARAM tournament is open to Flaktest Gaming community members only, and all players must be registered using the Season One registration form.
Flaktest Gaming enjoys hosting multiple tournament formats and themes for varying skill levels. This tournament is a Community tournament, where Flaktest Gaming members can make their own teams to play against one another.
We do ask that everyone competing in this specific tournament join our Discord so you are able to view important upcoming information about the tournament.
October 7, 2017 10:00 pm
1 out of 6Participants
GameLeague of Legends
Game formatBest of 1
Game frequencyEvery 7 days
- All players in a ARAM Community Team must be between the age of 13 and 17 years of age (18 years of age in year 12).
- All players must submit the necessary Season One permission forms. You can grab a form here and submit to email@example.com.
- All players in a Community Team must be registered on www.flaktest.com and enrolled in a team.
- The matches are played with the game mode as written on the tournament’s info page. The tournament will be either best of one, best of three, or best of five for the grand finals, and contain a pick & ban phase (if applicable)
- For a best of one match, the winner of the match is decided after one single game, in which the highest seeded team decides if they want the first ban & pick in the match or not (if applicable).
- For a best of three match, the winner of the match is decided after winning 2 matches in a series of maximum 3. The highest seeded team decides if they want first ban & pick in the match or not (if applicable). In case of a score of 1:1, the deciding team for match 3, will be the one that has the fastest winning time in the previous matches.
- For a best of five match, the winner of the match is decided after winning matches in a series of maximum 5. The highest seeded team decides if they want first ban & pick in the match or not (if applicable). In case of a score of 2:2, the deciding team for match 5, will be the one that has the fastest winning time in the previous matches.
- Flaktest Gaming "Season One" matches will be set to "Tournament Draft" mode (if applicable).
- School teams accept invitation to match.
- Players enter the Match Name & Password communicated by the host through Flaktest Discord match chat.
- All players must be in the private match lobby before selecting teams. Flaktest Gaming Admins must be in the match lobby for refereeing and commentating.
- The match will then begin.
- Agreements between the teams/players have to be posted as match comments In case of chat lobby agreements, always take a screenshot.
- Make sure all players are eligible to play. In team games, all players must be registered in their school team. Usage of player not belonging to the school team, can result in disqualification.
- For every Flaktest Gaming "Season One" match it is required to enter the correct school team lineup, as they will all be visible on the matches panel on our website.
- In a best of three and best of five match, it is allowed to change the lineup between the rounds.
- Matches should be played as example in 5on5 with 5 players, if a side is missing a player the match can be played 4on5 or 4on4, but only if both teams agree to it.
- It is not allowed to have another person play from your account a Flaktest Gaming "Season One" match. In case of suspicion leading to proof of it, player and team will be punished according to the Penalty Points section, under the ruling Ringer / Faker. Punishment includes direct disqualification, and if match ended the win will be granted to the opponent Player / Team.
- The players are obligated to maintain a professional behaviour when playing a "Flaktest Gaming" match. In cases of insults and harassment of the opponent team, penalty points will be distributed in order to punish the offender.
- The attempt to deceive admins or other players with wrong or fake statements, information, media or data will not be tolerated, and will be punished according to the penalty points table.
- For every Flaktest Gaming "Season One" match. Players and Teams shall not give wrong information regarding the match result, nor manually fill in a fake result. Faking the match result is punishable.
- Players and Teams shall not create Fake Matches by using multi accounts or friends to lose on purpose. Every match is being checked, and in case of finding a fake match, the Player or Team will be punished. A Fake Match also includes starting up a game without opponent present in the game.
- All forms of cheating in Flaktest Gaming "Season One" matches are forbidden and will be punished according to the Penalty Points section, the admin responsible holds the right to punish a player to full extent of the rules, if the cheating contains: Usage of unathorised in game bugs. Usage of scripts to provide an unsportsmanlike conducts (No Fairplay). Players that are found cheating outside of Flaktest Gaing can be facing a barrage from playing any current of future Interschool eSports tournament on the Flaktest Gaming site, depending on the case and the available evidence. The Admin responsible for the case, has the final decision.
PAUSING IN GAME
- In Flaktest Gaming matches it is not permitted to use the pause without an obvious reason, such as player disconnects. Custom game host/moderator have to pause the game immediately when a team request it in chat.
- Each team is granted a total of 10 minutes pause time during the match.
- Abusing the pause time can lead into punishment or direct team disqualification.
- Teams can agree to re-game, if fairplay can’t be achieved by continuing the match. Flaktest Gaming admin must give approval. A re-game can also be suggested in case of an unbalanced match or to solve heavy technical issues. Each decision is made on a case-by-case basis.
- A Flaktest Gaming "Season One" re-game match has to be played with same picks, bans and summoner spells. Team to request of a re-game has to take a screenshot of the champions & summoner spells.
- A re-game can only be played with Flaktest Gaming admin approval.
- The team holds the right to swap out the player in case of unsolvable technical issues, such as energy breakdowns, client bugs and connection issues.
- Please contact an admin via LOL Discord to receive approval.
- In a re-hosted game each participant must choose the same Champions as they picked at the start of the the original match.
- If a team destroyed the Nexus of its opponent or they surrendered, the match is over.
- Any complaints of cheating of any sort will not change the result, except for the case of a ringer.
- It is not allowed to abort the match when it’s in progress.
- Disconnects and lag issues will only qualify for a re-game if the issue occurs the within the first 60 seconds of the game, and no kills have been scored.
- Observers are allowed only if Flaktest Gaming and both teams agree.
- Exceptions to this rule are, Flaktest Gaming admins and people that are given permission by an admin.
- Under no conditions are teams allowed to play with referees other than Flaktest Gaming referees.
- Both school team captains are responsible to share the correct result to Flaktest Gaming staff.
- Captains must use the match panel to share information about the results and any other disputes.
- Results must be submitted after all games have been played.
- If anything is unclear, participants must make sure to have screenshots and the required replay files available to verify the result and file a protest.
COMMUNICATIONS & SUPPORT
- Please use the Flaktest Gaming Rocket League Discord channel for any assistance during the season.
- All participants must adhere to the decisions and rules of the tournament organisers, admins, and referees.
- All decisions are final, except in cases where the option to appeal is clearly stated.
- Flaktest Gaming reserves the right to make judgement on cases not specifically covered by the rules in order to preserves the spirit of fair competition and sportsmanship.
- Conversations, either verbal or written, between organisers, admins, or referees, and participants are confidential.
- Publicly posting or sharing these conversations with outside parties is strictly forbidden, unless permission is obtained.
- All match media (screenshots, demos, etc) must be kept for at least 7 days.
- In general, you should upload the match media from a match to the match info page as soon as possible.
- Faking or manipulating match media is forbidden and will result in severe penalties.
- Match media should be named clearly based on what it is.
CASTING & STREAMING
- Casting a Flaktest Gaming match is only allowed with a Flaktest Gaming admin agreement.
- To get an agreement please contact relevant Flaktest Gaming staff.
- During the season, player and the team can receive up to 6 penalty points per match, unless a single violation has a higher punishment.
- A school team is only punished once per violation, regardless of how many players.
- The teacher representative will be made aware of school team penalties at the end of each round.
- Where a player or team receives penalty points for multiple violations, the penalty points are added together.
- Reject compulsory challenge - 1 Point
- Abort Match - 4 Points
- Unregistered Player - 6 points
- Ringer/Faker - 6 points
- Playing with wrong account - 4 points
- Playing without a registered game account - 4 points
- Multiple/Fake accounts - 6 points
- Faking School/State - 6 points
- Deception - 6 points
- Insults/Harassment - Determined by FG Staff & Teachers
- Fake Match - 6 points
- Fake Match Media - 6 points
- Cheating - 12 points
All rules are subject to change without notification
|place 1st :||5 x $10RP|
|place 2nd :||5 x $5RP|
© 2017 © 2017 © Flaktest Gaming Pty Ltd 2016 - 2017 Copyright © 2015-2016, Psyonix Inc. Rocket League is the registered trademark of Psyonix and the Rocket League and Psyonix logos are the trademarks of Psyonix Inc. Copyrights and trademarks are protected under United States, foreign country, and international laws and treaties. All rights reserved. © 2017 Riot Games, Inc. All rights reserved. Riot Games, League of Legends and PvP.net are trademarks, services marks, or registered trademarks of Riot Games, Inc. © 2017 Valve Corporation, all rights reserved. Valve, the Valve logo, Source, the Source logo, Steam, the Steam logo, Counter-Strike, and the Counter-Strike logo are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of the Valve Corporation. ©2016-2017 BLIZZARD ENTERTAINMENT, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.