- Season One 2017 Playoffs brings a whole new look to Flaktest Gaming
- CSGO Playoffs kick off Sunday 30/7
- New Term 4 tournaments are up and ready for sign ups
- Make sure to head on over to our Discord Server to connect with the community and keep up with match times
- Make sure to subscribe to our social media, youtube and twitch channels!
Overwatch Pilot Season
FLAKTEST GAMING SEASON ONE
OVERWATCH PILOT SEASONWelcome to Flaktest Gaming's first Overwatch tournament, and our final tournament for Season One. We are pleased to announce PLE Computers and Scitech WA as the sponsors for this Season.
Flaktest Gaming enjoys hosting multiple tournament formats and themes for varying skill levels. This tournament is a National Interschool eSports tournament, where schools will be play against other schools.
Group stages will be followed with a knockout round, and following that will be the finals. This tournament is an ONLINE tournament, where matches may be streamed on our Twitch.TV channel. This tournament is free to enter. We do ask that everyone competing in this specific tournament join our Discord so you are able to view important upcoming information about the tournament.
Please read the tournament details below for more information
*Tournaments must meet minimum 15 teams for School and Student prizes. Prizes to be updated 24 hours prior to competition if under 15 teams.
Swag Bag information arrives May 15th
July 22, 2017 10:00 pm
16 out of 40Participants
Game formatBest of 3
- Start of the tournament - quarterfinals: Best of One
- Quarterfinals & semifinals: Best of Three
- Finals: Best of Five
- Available maps: King's Row, Numbani, Watchpoint: Gibraltar, Dorado, Hanamura, Temple of Anubis, Volskaya, Nepal, Lijiang Tower, Hollywood, Ilios, Route 66, Eichenwalde & Oasis
- All heroes are currently allowed
- All players participating in the Flaktest Gaming Overwatch pilot season must be currently enrolled at a secondary school in Australia.
- All players must be between the age of 13 and 17 years of age (18 years of age in year 12).
- All players must submit the necessary registration forms. You can grab a form here and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All players must be registered on www.flaktest.com and enrolled in a school team.
- All players must be assigned a school team with one captain and a teacher representative.
TECHNICAL ISSUESSchool teams are responsible for their own technical issues (hardware/internet). Matches will not be rescheduled because of technical issues and matches will be played nevertheless. If the maximum pause time is exceeded, the game goes on, even if the issue is not solved yet. Flaktest Gaming recommends organising an alternative in case of a technical issue, to be prepared for any interruptions during play.
DISQUALIFICATIONSTo keep tournaments as efficient as possible, Flaktest Gaming reserves the right to disqualify school teams. This will only be done in cases where a school team purposefully stalls or attempts to block another school team. In some scenarios both school teams may be affected. Any school team found to be using a known exploit will forfeit their game upon the first occurrence of the exploit. If the school team is found to use another known exploit for a second time and it is determined to have been done on purpose they will be removed from the tournament immediately.
- A re-host can only be played with Flaktest Gaming admin approval.
- Please contact an admin via RL Discord to receive approval,
- In a re-hosted game each participant must choose the same vehicle as they picked at the start of the the original match.
- Disconnects and lag issues will only qualify for a re-host if the issue occurs the within the first 30 seconds of the game, and no goals have been scored.
- Observers are allowed only if Flaktest Gaming and both teams agree.
- Exceptions to this rule are, Flaktest Gaming admins and people that are given permission by an admin.
- Under no conditions are teams allowed to play with referees other than Flaktest Gaming referees.
IN THE CASE OF A TIE
- In case of a tie on Assault, Hybrid or Escort a preset Best of One Control map is to be played. The team that captures the first objective fully, on the first point of the control map will win the tied map
Please note: Control maps picked in from the map pool are to be played as a Best of Five
- Recordings and/or screenshots from each round are required.
PAUSING IN GAME
- In Flaktest Gaming matches it is not permitted to use the pause without an obvious reason, such as player disconnects. Custom game host/moderator have to pause the game immediately when a team request it in chat.
- Each team is granted a total of 10 minutes pause time during the match.
- Abusing the pause time can lead into punishment or direct team disqualification. Screenshots to prove of the abuse have to be uploaded into the match page.
- Both school team captains are responsible to share the correct result to Flaktest Gaming staff.
- Captains must use the match panel to share information about the results and any other disputes.
- Results must be submitted after all games have been played.
- If anything is unclear, participants must make sure to have screenshots and the required replay files available to verify the result and file a protest.
COMMUNICATIONS & SUPPORT
- Please use the Flaktest Gaming Overwatch Discord channel for any assistance during the season.
- All participants must adhere to the decisions and rules of the tournament organisers, admins, and referees.
- All decisions are final, except in cases where the option to appeal is clearly stated.
- Flaktest Gaming reserves the right to make judgement on cases not specifically covered by the rules in order to preserves the spirit of fair competition and sportsmanship.
- Conversations, either verbal or written, between organisers, admins, or referees, and participants are confidential.
- Publicly posting or sharing these conversations with outside parties is strictly forbidden, unless permission is obtained.
- All match media (screenshots, demos, etc) must be kept for at least 7 days.
- In general, you should upload the match media from a match to the match info page as soon as possible.
- Faking or manipulating match media is forbidden and will result in severe penalties.
- Match media should be named clearly based on what it is.
CASTING & STREAMING
- Casting a Flaktest Gaming match is only allowed with a Flaktest Gaming admin agreement.
- To get an agreement please contact relevant Flaktest Gaming staff.
- During the season, player and the team can receive up to 6 penalty points per match, unless a single violation has a higher punishment.
- A school team is only punished once per violation, regardless of how many players.
- The teacher representative will be made aware of school team penalties at the end of each round.
- Where a player or team receives penalty points for multiple violations, the penalty points are added together.
- Reject compulsory challenge - 1 Point
- Abort Match - 4 Points
- Unregistered Player - 6 points
- Ringer/Faker - 6 points
- Playing with wrong account - 4 points
- Playing without a registered game account - 4 points
- Multiple/Fake accounts - 6 points
- Faking School/State - 6 points
- Deception - 6 points
- Fake Match - 6 points
- Fake Match Media - 6 points
- Cheating - 12 points
All rules are subject to change without notification
|place 1st :||Championship Swag for Players & School (Valued at approximately $300)|
|place 2nd :||Runner Up Swag for Players & School (Valued at approximately $150)|
|place 3rd :||Bronze Swag for Players & School (Valued at approximately $100)|
© 2017 © 2017 © Flaktest Gaming Pty Ltd 2016 - 2017 Copyright © 2015-2016, Psyonix Inc. Rocket League is the registered trademark of Psyonix and the Rocket League and Psyonix logos are the trademarks of Psyonix Inc. Copyrights and trademarks are protected under United States, foreign country, and international laws and treaties. All rights reserved. © 2017 Riot Games, Inc. All rights reserved. Riot Games, League of Legends and PvP.net are trademarks, services marks, or registered trademarks of Riot Games, Inc. © 2017 Valve Corporation, all rights reserved. Valve, the Valve logo, Source, the Source logo, Steam, the Steam logo, Counter-Strike, and the Counter-Strike logo are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of the Valve Corporation. ©2016-2017 BLIZZARD ENTERTAINMENT, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.